Students who attend another college full-time and wish to earn credits at NW-SCC to transfer to their primary college may be admitted to NW-SCC as transient students. The student must submit an application for admission to NW-SCC and provide a transient letter from the primary college that certifies that the credits they earn will be accepted as a part of their academic program. The transient permission form must be properly signed by the appropriate official at the parent institution and must list the specific College course(s) for which the student has been approved to enroll. Transient students are not required to submit transcripts.

See College Catalog Admissions Section for Additional Information