NW-SCC Continuing Excellence Scholarship Application (Available June 1 – August 1, 2022)
NW-SCC Institutional Scholarship
The deadline for the 2022-2023 NW-SCC Institutional Scholarship and the 2022-2023 Foundation Scholarship was February 15, 2022. Please contact Student Financial Services if you have any questions at 256-331-5364 (Shoals Campus) or 256-331-6232 (Phil Campbell Campus) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the NW-SCC Foundation website for additional non-institutional scholarship opportunities for Graduating High School Seniors and Second-Year NW-SCC Students.
These scholarships are all from outside sources, and Northwest-Shoals Community College does not endorse or have other information other than what is listed.
College Search Tools
- Fast Web
- FinAid – Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
- College Resource Network
- High Five Scholarships
- Online Colleges, Scholarships, and Degree Programs
- Tuition Funding Sources
Specific Scholarship Opportunities
- College Counts Scholarship – Deadline: March 1
- Scholarships for Minority Students – Deadline: Varies by Scholarship
- Miscellaneous Scholarship – Deadline: Varies by scholarship
- Helping Women Pay for College – Deadline: Varies by scholarship
- Digital Roofing Innovations Scholarships
- Zip Recruiter – Deadline: Every 3 month
- Study.com – Deadline: April 1