To complete your admissions record, an official transcript must be sent to Admissions your your high school and all other colleges you have attended.

The transcripts must be sent through an approved transcript service such as Parchment or they may be submitted by a high school counselor as an official pdf to

If you did not graduate from high school but obtained your GED, the official score report or a copy of the diploma may be emailed to

For more information, please contact:


Shoals Campus: (256) 331-5366
Phil Campbell Campus: (256) 331-6292

NWSCC Admissions
Shoals Campus (256) 331-5363
Phil Campbell Campus (256) 331-6219
E-Mail Admissions