Official Transcripts

Official transcripts are available through OneACCS. Current NWSCC students (active students and those enrolled for 18 or more months) will be able to conveniently order, send and track transcript orders directly through the OneACCS student portal (MY NWSCC).

Current Student Steps for ordering an official transcript:

  1. Log into your OneACCS Account
  2. Select Student Tab
  3. Select Student Records
  4. Select Order Official Transcript (follow on-screen directions)
  5. Select Begin Order and follow instructions on the screen.

Unofficial Transcripts

Requests may also be made through OneACCS. In order to obtain an unofficial transcript, please select that option after selecting Student Records.

For more information, please contact:


Shoals Campus: 256-331-5366
Phil Campbell Campus: 256-331-6292