Thank you for visiting the Human Resources website for Northwest-Shoals Community College.
Northwest-Shoals is implementing a new online recruitment management system, NeoEd, which is the nation’s largest provider of cloud-based talent management software for the public sector and higher education. The new system will replace the College’s manual application process.
Effective April 1, 2022, all job seekers will be required to create an online profile and submit their applications via an online link on the Human Resources webpage. We will no longer accept faxed, e-mailed, or paper applications.
This enhanced system will allow job seekers to:
- Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Apply from any location with Internet access
- Get live help from NeoEd Customer Support Monday through Friday 6am to 5pm PST
- Apply for several jobs without re-entering application information
- Check the status of their applications at any time
- Receive notice when positions of interest become available
NW-SCC Job Postings
Applicants interesting in applying for any positions at NW-SCC should use the links below to review/apply online.
Review / Apply Online for Full-Time Faculty and Staff Positions
Review / Apply Online for Part-Time / Adjunct Positions
Review / Apply Online for Part-Time Staff Positions
ACCS Job Postings
For a complete listing of job announcements in the Alabama Community College System (ACCS), please visit the Job Postings page.
Employee Forms and Benefits
Need More Information?
Tia Stone, Director of Human Resources and Payroll
Cassie Uhlman, Payroll Specialist
Ashley Seagraves, Assistant to Human Resources