How to Get Help
- Contact your instructor first with any questions regarding your course work. Most faculty and staff will be working remotely during this time, so please allow at least 24 hours for a response.
- For technical and login support or other course questions, please contact the Distance Education Department.
- April Cookson, Director of Distance Education
- Lindsay Bright, Distance Education Success Coach
- All students have access to free online tutoring through the Smarthinking link in Moodle.
- If you do not have access to a computer to complete the academic coursework, make sure you complete the technology request form.
- If you do not know how to contact your instructor or you have tried to contact your instructor and have not received a response, please contact one of the following Department Heads or Division Chairs depending on the course you are enrolled in.
Accounting, Business, Economics, and Office Administration
Computer Information Systems
Health Studies (EMS, Medical Assisting, Nursing, Radiography, and Sonography)
Humanities (Art, Geography, Music, Religion, Speech, Spanish)
Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Physical Science)
Social Science (Child Development, Criminal Justice, History, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology)
Career Technical Programs (A/C Refrigeration Technology, Auto Collision Repair, Automotive Service Technology, Cosmetology, Carpentry, Design Engineering, Electrical Technology, Industrial Systems Technology, Machine Shop Technology, Salon and Spa, and Welding)