Phil Campbell & Shoals Campus
Welding students are trained to use electricity to design, dismantle, and construct a wide range of projects. NCCER certified instructors prepare their students to use advanced welding techniques and equipment to join, cut, bend, and manipulate metal for industrial or artistic applications. Students have the ability to become certified by the American Welding Society. Students learn to work independently and in teams in this high-skill, high-wage field to better prepare for the workforce.
- Welding – Career Certificate
- Welding Technology Basic – Short Term Certificate
- Welding Basic SMAW (Stick) – Short Term Certificate
- Welding FCAW/GMAW (MIG/Flux Cored) – Short Term Certificate
- Welding GTAW Plate and Pipe (TIG) – Short Term Certificate
- Welding SMAW Groove and Pipe (STICK) – Short Term Certificate
For more information, view the College Catalog.
Phil Campbell Campus