To enroll in the Academic program, students must have:
- Completed ninth grade
- Have a minimum 2.5 Unweighted Grade Point Average
- Submit ACT or Accuplacer scores before the semester starts to register for English or Math courses.
- Completed Northwest-Shoals admissions process (see application process link below)
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit your high school transcript, including ACT or ACCUPLACER scores using the Admissions Documentation Upload.
- NEW! You can now complete your Dual Enrollment Registration From from your Admission Application Portal. Click on the ‘Advising and Registration’ tab and then click the link for either the ‘Summer or Fall Dual Enrollment Registration Form’.
For more information, please contact:
Casey J. Eggleston
Director of Dual Enrollment
Instructional/Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Patrece M. Rice
High School Career Coach