Career Technical Dual Enrollment
If you are a high school student in a partnering school system, have a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average and are interested in one of the areas listed below, then career-technical dual enrollment may be for you. Technical programs are covered by a scholarship fund and are tuition-free for students. Books and/or lab fees may be required and are the responsibility of the student.
Programs offered include:
- ACR – Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Technology
- AUM – Automotive Service Technology
- OAD – Business Office Management
- CAR – Carpentry
- CHD – Child Development
- CIS – Computer Information Systems – Cybersecurity or Software Development
- DDT – Design Engineering Technology – (Drafting)
- ELT – Electrical Technology
- EMS – Emergency Medical Technology
- INT – Industrial Systems Technology
- MAT – Medical Assisting Technology
- MSP – Machine Shop Technology
- NAS – Nurse Assistant
- WDT – Welding Technology
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit your transcript, including ACT or ACCUPLACER scores using the Admissions Documentation Upload.
- NEW! You can now complete your Dual Enrollment Registration From from your Admission Application Portal. Click on the ‘Advising and Registration’ tab and then click the link for either the ‘Summer or Fall Dual Enrollment Registration Form’.
***Programs vary by campus and may have additional student eligibility requirements.
For More Information, please contact:
Casey J. Eggleston
Director of Dual Enrollment
Instructional/Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Patrece M. Rice
High School Career Coach