Career Technical Dual Enrollment
If you are a high school student in a partnering school system, have a minimum of a 2.0 grade point average and are interested in one of the areas listed below, then career-technical dual enrollment may be for you. Technical programs are covered by a scholarship fund and are tuition-free for students. Books and/or lab fees may be required and are the responsibility of the student.
Programs offered include:
• Automotive Technology
• Emergency Medical Technician
– Child Development
• Computer Information
• Design Engineering Technology (Drafting)
• Machine Tool
• Welding Technology
- Complete the online application for admission and review the student I.D. policy requirement.
- Submit your I.D. and/or transcript, including ACT, SAT, or ACUPLACER scores using the Admissions Documentation Upload.
- Submit the online Dual Enrollment Registration Form.
***Programs vary by campus and may have additional student eligibility requirements.
For More Information, please contact:
Casey J. Eggleston
Director of Dual Enrollment
Instructional/Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Patrece M. Rice
High School Career Coach